These terms apply to all orders submitted through Tusenö's online store located at Tusenö.com (and hereafter referred to as the “webshop”), and covers all purchase agreements between you, the customer, and Tusenö (hereafter called Tusenö). You are advised to read these terms in full before placing an order on the webshop. As these terms may be updated from time to time, Tusenö recommends that its consumers ensure they are up to date with any and all changes to the terms before placing each new order.
In order to make a purchase from the Tusenö webshop, you must be at least 18 years of age, and not in the care of a legal guardian. Tusenö assumes that customers who place orders on the Tusenö webshop provide truthful information about their age, and / or have the necessary consent of a guardian to make said purchase. Orders made in another person's name without their consent will be reported to the competent authority.
A binding purchase agreement is entered into as soon as your order has been confirmed by Tusenö, i.e., an order confirmation has been sent to the email address provided by you at the time of purchase. When your order has been delivered, and Tusenö has received its due payment, you become the owner of the purchased product(s), and are thus responsible for its loss and / or destruction.
If an item runs out of stock at the same time that you place an order for it, and before its unavailability has been updated on the website, Tusenö will notify you by email. Tusenö may then suggest another product in exchange, or cancel your order and offer you a full refund for your purchase. Tusenö reserves the right to reject or revoke a purchase contract if it suspects fraud or acts similar to fraud – for example, the illegal use of another person's credit card.
Warranty for our watches depends on the specific model (warranty do not cover straps).
The First collection is covered by a one-year warranty from date of purchase.
The Blackwater collection is covered by a two warranty from date of purchase.
Please note that the warranty does not cover the life of the battery or normal wear and tear of the case and strap (e.g. scratched crystal; alteration of the color and/or material of non-metallic straps and chains, such as leather, textile, rubber; peeling of the plating). The warranty does not cover any damage on any part of the watch resulting from abnormal use, lack of care, negligence, accidents (knocks, dents, crushing, broken crystal, etc.), incorrect use of the watch and non-observance of the directions provided by Tusenö. Neither the warranty cover watches handled by non-authorized persons (e.g. for battery replacement, services or repairs) or which has been altered in its original condition beyond Tusenö control.
Tusenö use Klarna Checkout and Paypal as its payment solutions providers.
Payments may be made in the currencies listed in Tusenö's online store. You may pay by credit card, debit card, gift certificate, or Klarna Invoicing.
For questions regarding payments, we refer you to Klarna's customer service at +46 8-120 120 10.
You can read about Klarna's Data Protection Policy here.
Please note that Klarna's purchase Terms & Conditions are assumed as accepted by the customer when a payment is made at checkout.
Refunds are made in accordance with the payment method used for purchase. We strive to effectuate refunds as soon as possible, but sometimes it could take up to 1-2 weeks until they are refunded.
Two Stories AB/Tusenö
Första Långgatan 3
Reg. no: 559024-0569
Tusenö is committed to protecting your privacy as a customer, website visitor, or other third party – such as, for example, a contact person in a business or organisation with which Tusenös cooperates.
2. When does Tusenös collect your personal information?
Tusenös may collect personal information from you when you make a purchase on the site; communicate by post, email or phone; create a subscription service account on the site; or request information from Tusenös. Tusenös may also automatically collect technical and user information about your devices and browsing patterns when you are interacting with the Tusenös website. This data is collected using cookies, the server's logs, and other similar technology.
In addition to the personal data you provide, Tusenös may collect information about you from a third party, such as a credit information agency, supervisory authority, or other publicly available database.
If you do not provide certain information when requested, Tusenös may not be able to fulfill its obligations to you, or respond to your inquiries. In this event, Tusenös may thus be prevented from providing you with the best possible service, as well as from fulfilling its legal obligations (such as reporting requirements).
3. What kind of information does Tusenös collect?
Tusenös may collect, store and use the following types of personal information about you:
- General information, as well as contact information – for example, your name, gender, telephone number, email address, physical address, and / or other contact details.
- Financial information – for example, your bank details, credit information and payment history.
- Marketing and communication related information – for example, your preferences regarding receiving marketing communications from Tusenös and / or third parties; account information, if you have signed up for Tusenö's subscription service; correspondence details, if you have been in contact with Tusenö's customer service; and / or other similar information.
- Technical data – for example, your IP address; login details; browser type and version; time zone and location settings; browser plugins; operating system, platform, and other technologies your devices may use to access the Tusenös website.
- Usage data – for example, information about how you use Tusenö's website, as well as your purchase history.
4. How does Tusenös use your personal information?
Tusenös may use your personal information to:
- Manage and fulfill its contractual and legal obligations to you, or to the company you represent – for example, when handling warranty claims.
- Meet its reporting requirements – for example, when following accounting rules and regulations, and submitting declarations to tax and other regulatory authorities.
- Answer your questions and inquiries.
- Validate the legal age requirement for online purchases.
- Determine, exercise, or defend its legal rights.
Processing of your personal data outside of legal or contractual obligations will be based on Tusenö's legitimate interest in:
- Providing you with marketing related communications – in the form of newsletters and other publications via email or similar technology, and regarding Tusenö's business, as well as general information that may be of interest to you.
- Analysing statistical data to study how visitors use Tusenö's website, in order to improve its features and services.
- Managing Tusenö's daily business needs.
Tusenös engages Klarna Bank AB (“Klarna”) and Paypal as its payment partners, therefore providing several payment solutions to you as a customer. Regardless of the payment method chosen on the Tusenös website, your personal data will be handled and protected by Klarna or Paypal.
For questions regarding how your personal data is managed when making a payment, we refer you to Klarna's customer service at + 46 8-120 120 10.
You can also read about Klarna's Data Protection Policy here.
Your personal data will only be used for the purpose of which it was collected, unless Tusenös reasonably believes that it may be used for any other reason that is consistent with the original purpose. If Tusenös sees the need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, you will be notified before further processing of your data is conducted.
5. To whom does Tusenös provide your personal information?
- To Tusenö's service providers – for example, logistics, payments, marketing, and technical support, all of which may only process your personal data on behalf of Tusenös.
- To the extent that Tusenös is obliged to do so in accordance with applicable law.
- In connection with any ongoing or future legal proceedings.
- In order to establish, exercise, or defend Tusenö's legal rights.
6. Where does Tusenös collect and store your personal information?
Your personal information and email address will be collected and stored in our e-commerce, mailing, and business systems. Klarna Bank and Paypal will also collect and store this information in its internal systems.
7. How does Tusenös protect your personal information?
Tusenös will take appropriate security measures to prevent accidental or illegal loss, destruction, alteration, unauthorised access to, or disclosure of, your personal data. However, Tusenös cannot guarantee full security for data sent over the Internet, since data transmission is in its nature uncertain.
8. For how long does Tusenös save your personal data?
Tusenös only saves your personal data as long as it is required to achieve the purpose for which it was collected, or if it is required to comply with any form of mandatory storage periods, in accordance with applicable law.
9. What rights do you have?
9.1 Access to your personal data
Keep in mind that you may, at any time, request access to, and / or retrieve, information that Tusenös has stored about you. You have the right to know what it has stored; to what purpose; and for how long it intends to save this information.
9.2 Corrections, deletions, and objections
You have the right to request that Tusenös correct any incorrect information about you; delete information that is no longer relevant to the purpose for which it was collected; and / or oppose Tusenö's processing of your personal data. However, certain legal obligations may prevent Tusenös from immediately deleting specific types of information.
If Tusenös has processed your personal data based on your consent, you may withdraw said consent at any time.
9.3 Opting out of direct marketing
You always have the right to avoid direct marketing and to object to any processing of personal data based on a balance of interests.
If you, as a customer, have consented to the use of your personal data for this purpose, i.e., a subscription service, Tusenös will communicate with you by email in the form of newsletters. You have the right to unsubscribe from Tusenö's subscription service at any time, by withdrawing yourself from our mailing list and / or by contacting our customer service.
9.3.2 Social media
Följer du och/eller interagerar med Tusenö via tredje parts sociala medier som t.ex. Instagram, Facebook eller YouTube kommer lämnade uppgifter även att omfattas av tredje parts personuppgiftshantering och sekretess.
If you follow and / or interact with Tusenös via third party social media such as Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, or Pinterest, your data will also be subject to the third party’s personal data management and privacy policies.
11. Third Parties
Updated on 2019-07-23